Southpac Trust’s office of four staff in downtown Charlestown is ideally placed to access many other professional service organisations including bankers, lawyers and accountants to help meet all client needs.
The statutory strength of Nevis makes it one of the most attractive offshore jurisdictions.
- Nevis is an island of around 11,000 people located in the Caribbean, adjacent to Saint Kitts.
- Formerly British protectorates, Saint Kitts and Nevis now comprise one independent Federation.
- The legal climate in Nevis is extremely protective of international trusts. In addition, Nevis offers competitive LLC and corporation legislation, permitting Southpac Trust clients to establish business entities with relative speed and ease.
- Discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493 and was originally claimed by Spain but not settled by Europeans until 1628 with the arrival of the English. Remaining a British Colony until 1983 when it joined the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis.
- A democratic political system based upon the English Westminster model.
- Politically stable with the political parties both being centrist with very little ideological differences.
Advantages of Establishing an International Trust or Incorporating a LLC, IBC or Foundation in Nevis
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity.
- Strong asset protection legal statutes.
- Excellent communication facilities.
- No financial statements need to be prepared or filed for offshore entities nor are any taxes levied on income generated outside of Nevis.
- Beneficial ownership information is confidential and managers, members, directors and shareholders may reside anywhere.
- One of the most attractive and convenient offshore company domiciles.
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning in Nevis