Southpac Trust is one of the largest and most experienced providers of international trust, fiduciary and corporate services for clients seeking to preserve their wealth. Southpac Trust’s methodology and standards have become the benchmark in leading international finance centers.
- Southpac Trust was formed and established offices in the Cook Islands in 1982, in Nevis in 2001 and in New Zealand in 2001.
- Southpac Trust helped create the world’s first asset protection trust legislation, the Cook Islands International Trusts Act.
- Southpac Trust attorneys work closely with respective governments on legislation, regulations, oversight, and supervisory mechanisms.
- With operations in three outstanding trust jurisdictions, Southpac Trust affords international clients a complete selection of trust and financial services.
- More than thirty years experience in the international trustee business.
- Southpac Trust prides itself on excellent customer service and rapid response delivered by a team of professionals and highly qualified staff.
- A technologically enhanced and environmentally friendly workplace providing confidentiality, security and swift results.
- Providing continuing personnel training in our fast-paced global economy.
- Diversity in our personnel greatly enhances Southpac Trust in assisting clients with proactive wealth preservation solutions.
Click here to read more about our people.